- This event has passed.
Household Hazardous Waste Collection Event
August 27 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Free Residential Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE DISPOSAL GUIDELINES
- No commercial waste – The county will not accept any commercial or industrial generated hazardous waste.
- No illegal materials – The county will not accept any materials that cannot be legally disposed of at a hazardous waste facility.
- No mixing – Do not mix materials.
- Tighten all lids – If containers are leaking, pack in a larger container with newspaper to soak up the leaks.
- Items must be identifiable – Bring all substances in original containers with labels.
- 25 gallon/220 pound limit – The maximum amount accepted is 25 gallons or 220 pounds. No 25 or 50 gallon drums.